We may collect and/or track the following:
- (1) Web page http headers (including the home server domain names, referring web page, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- (2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as sensitive personal data, email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- (3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access and
- (4) The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with US via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We may use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we believe you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company, or our Partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used to contact you via e-mails, telephone, or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products, services, and upcoming events.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- (1) Sharing of your information with trusted third parties, including but not limited to third-party legal service providers.
- (2) For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be carefully prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
- (3) When you provide your personal information through this site for the purpose of inquiring about legal services, Bailfromjail.com collects your personal information
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information by sending your request in writing via email by using our "Contact us" page.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting the changes online at our site.
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us by using our "Contact us" page.
Anti Spam Policy; Can-Spam Act Compliance
We are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the United States federal 'Can-Spam Act', which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from us in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your request has been received
- Requests for additional information to support your current inquiry
- Response to your inquiries
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, We have implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by US will identify Bailfromjail.com as the sender.
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from us includes the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Xenocom Corp. This excludes customer service emails, or email from our Partners.
All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act. The Bailfromjail.com site uses only an "opt-in or opt out" method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy to send unsolicited email.